Wednesday, May 22, 2024

About me

My name is Sital Subba I am from Sarpong Singye and my mother name is Chuna maya rai and father name is Sanman Subba and I have one brother and his name is Badal Subba and he is class 5 for now. 

and my ambition is to become a independent and just now I am class 8..and I like to play online game, learning new things with others ,hangout with parents and friends 

I don't like to be in noise place and I like travels alone....watching online videos plus TikTok and all ❤ 

I don't talk wait unknown person if they don't talk first to me and I don't likes children's at all. 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

football

  Football  is a family of  team sports  that involve, to varying degrees,  kicking  a  ball  to score a  goal . Unqualified,  the word  foo...